Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default USPS package late

On Thu, 27 Aug 2020 14:21:32 -0400, micky wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 26 Aug 2020 20:05:05 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Wed, 26 Aug 2020 14:08:34 -0400, wrote:
It sounds more like incompetence in the Bal'mer post office.

It's difficult to imagine how little attention you'd have to pay in order
to be so consistently backwards.

Maybe someone should start firing managers and slackers there.

I sure hope you were never responsible for anything beyond yourself. You
have a real knack for jumping to (incorrect) conclusions.

In an earlier post he said that Jesus was an Arab. I don't know where
he got that one.

Same place he gets just about everything else - a place where the sun
doesn't shine.