Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default petrol lawnmowers in 2020

On 27/08/2020 16:30, Jethro_uk wrote:
On Thu, 27 Aug 2020 16:15:24 +0100, newshound wrote:

On 27/08/2020 15:29, T i m wrote:
On Thu, 27 Aug 2020 13:39:59 -0000 (UTC), Jethro_uk
wrote:

snip

My biggest bugbear - irrespective of power source - is stopping to
empty the grass box every 2 passes of the lawn.

Something I belive may be close to your heart, I see they are setting
pigs loose in areas of the country that were originally 'managed' by
such animals in any case, because it's easier and more productive at
returning the habituate to what was good and supported good diversity
than anything we can do manually (or afford to do manually). ;-)

In the same way fallen trees or stuff that might be cleared is often
left to provide habitat etc.

Cheers, T i m

Wild boar are not so welcome not far away from me in the Forest of Dean.

Is that because they **** off dog walkers ? Sounds like a good reason to
have a lot more of them.

And they taste nice

Yes to both, but they also destroy gardens and allotments.