Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default My Current Job

On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 2:12:35 PM UTC-4, Leon wrote:
Hi!

My current job is all but delivered.
A customer wanted me to convert their built-in cabinet and book shelves
into an entertainment center.

Stage 1. Adding walnut panels and hanging the TV.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/50167864206/

Next step is to deliver the balance of the job.

As I have previously mentioned, I have a Shaper Origin and here is the
lay out for the fabric grill reinforcements being cut out of 1/2" Baltic
birch.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...n/photostream/

CNC work completed.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...n/photostream/

Reinforcements cut apart.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/50271545472/

Reinforcements test fit.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/50264239048/

The reinforcements and fabric installed in the electronics garage doors.
This unit will be placed under the TV and on top of the lower cabinet
in the top picture.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/50264239048/

The lower cabinet doors.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/50275536387/

Excellent work. Did it pay for the Shaper? ;-)

Will the TV cables eventually be hidden?