Posted to uk.d-i-y
AJH[_3_] AJH[_3_] is offline

Default petrol lawnmowers in 2020

On 27/08/2020 18:28, John Rumm wrote:
[1] Old manual 3.5hp 14" petrol Hayter

I've picked 3 of these up off freecycle in the last year, one B&S
sidevalve one with good steel deck I use for picking up hedge cuttings
and thus reducing their volume, one nearly new mountfield with OHV
engine and plastic deck I cut my lawn with (about 10 minutes every few
weeks) the other side valve B&S which had a badly rust perforated steel
deck I patched up and modified with a piece of tube to shred a clump of
bamboo for a neighbour who had given up taking it to the green waste
site during the lockdown and it had all sprouted where it lay.