Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Auto Program you TV for OTA stations

On 8/26/20 12:26 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

[snip]

It must not take much more for a tuner as you can buy the dongles for
about $ 15 that you plug into a computer and pickup TV stations. I
bought one a good many years back that does both types of TV signals and
the FM radio stations. It is barely larger than the USB memory sticks
and plugs in like them. Works very well.

The FM broadcast frequencies are just above TV channel 6, making it
possible to use the same antenna. I use my antenna to get FM as well as TV.

BTW, before digital TV, I knew someone who got TV channel 6 audio on a
FM radio.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Religion is all bunk." -- Thomas Edison