Paul

Default Running cables through stud walls

wrote in message
BUTCHER!! EEEVIL MAN!!! :-) I was going to add "or the saw blade on your
Swiss Army knife" to the list of plausible pb-sawing tools, but it seemed
like sacrilege; especially as I have in younger years used these for

sawing
through fresh wood and found them suprisingly effective, so the idea of
blunting one to hell for a few linear inches of cut in plasterboard was
below my own level of tool-torture acceptability.

Yes, I agree, if I had wood to chop, or rafts to build, or otherwise got
stuck in the wilderness and needed to construct a large wooden damn to feed
my hydroelectric power project then I would be sad to blunt the saw blade...
but this has never happened to me... not even that time I dozed off in an
armchair watching McGuyver!

So, for all those out there like me, that have never used the saw on yoru
swiss army knife, then I can recommend it as an EXCELLENT backbox cut-out
generating tool...

Besides, when things get tought, the tough get there Gerber Multi-tool off
their belt and select the tungsten carbide jigsaw blade, making the swiss
army knife saw redundant... ;-)