Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default Auto Program you TV for OTA stations

On Wed, 26 Aug 2020 15:35:30 -0400, Tekkie® wrote:

On Tue, 25 Aug 2020 20:51:11 -0500, Jim Joyce posted for all of us to digest...

No, but on each of my last 4 TV's there has been two tuners, each with its
own input, and that seems to be different for Mark and his TV.

Do you have picture in a picture or whatever it's called now?

I don't, but that could be because I only use the remote that came with the
STB and the remote for the AV receiver. I know the original TV remotes have
a lot more features, like direct access to Netflix and a dozen other
streaming services, but those remotes are put away somewhere.