Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_29_] Frank[_29_] is offline

Default USPS shrink wrapping pickup mailboxes

On 8/26/2020 6:00 PM, Neil Kelly wrote:
On 8/26/2020 3:56 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 8/26/2020 11:52 AM, Ken wrote:
AK wrote:
The USPS has shrinked wrapped a mailbox for outgoing mail next to my
apartments.

Has anyone else seen this?

Now, the closest place to drop off mail is at the post office 5
miles away.

The guy running the USPS needs to be fired.

Just my opinion.

Andy

I do not know about your situation, but we can have the mailman pick
up mail by simply placing it in the mailbox and raising the flag.

If you don't mind your mail being stolen, that works here to. Some
people down the street have one of the post office installed group
mailboxes. I walk mine there for the locked outgoing box.

Don't other people have a constitutional right to take what's yours?

F'ing commie Bob?