Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default usb storage device for LG TV.

On Wed, 26 Aug 2020 11:42:38 +0100, Tim Lamb
wrote:

In message , Tim Lamb
writes
Still struggling to replace the switching transistor for the aerial
input feeds on my Toppy:-( Surface mount in a limited access space.

Oops. Posted before finished!

My hard drive is nearly full anyway so mostly I am just re-watching
recorded stuff.

Sorry mate, we just haven't been out in the car since we last spoke
and certainly not that far / direction. ;-(

If there was a day that looked like it wasn't going to rain and I
bought my gear and folding table, I'd just need an extension lead in
your back garden and the Toppy for a socially distanced repair. ;-(

snip

Cheers, T i m

p.s. Is this what it looks like?:

https://tonyspage.abock.de/topfieldpics/topfieldQ14.jpg