Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Undated Kodachrome slides ? date

On 25/08/2020 02:48, whisky-dave wrote:
On Sunday, 23 August 2020 at 15:34:21 UTC+1, Andrew wrote:
Just been looking through some boxes of other peoples
old slides that I bought a few years ago in house
clearance shops.

One box has a mix of slides marked 'made in england'
with no obvious date. I thought Kodak always stamped
or printed the processing date ?. Does anyone know
when this became common practice ?.

I have some Kodachrome Slide cardboard processed at their Hemel Hempstead site in the UK.
Made in England date stamped Jun 79 in red text.
Some vintage cars driving past near where I live.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/whisky...57715626255322

Aha, a Sunblest delivery van, a brace of ford escorts, an 1100,
a mini, a Zepher 4/6 and one volvo and possibly an audi.

How different from todays road scene