stuart noble

Default Digital set-top boxes (slightly O/T) - weak signal area.

Niall wrote in message ...
On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 08:37:34 -0000, "stuart noble"
wrote:

So is there ANY chance of good reception from an internal loft aerial? I
have a friend who is reluctant to have an external aerial on her cute

little
cottage but gets good reception (apart from C5) with an internal aerial.

Yes. I use a loft aerial and amp setup to feed 3 TVs and a freeview
box.

That's encouraging. I wonder if the "51 element" aerial Chris refers to
could be connected to the original cable, or would it need new cable?