Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Undated Kodachrome slides ? date

On Monday, 24 August 2020 at 15:10:24 UTC+1, Andrew wrote:
I used quite a few rolls of Agfa CT18 about 35 years ago and that seemed
to be better with earthy colours.

I preferred Agfa too , think it was also cheaper.

..IN autumn and winter, especially with
snow on the ground it seemed to produce very accurate colours whereas
Kodachrome is best when the sun is out.

I remember trying ORWO film it had good browns and I liked it when taking pictures of dirt and mud.
So didn't use it often think it was one or may phases when trying things out.

Andrew
On 24/08/2020 08:11, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
Funny about colour. I remember many years ago seeing some pictures all taken
at the same time,but some on Kodak and some on Agfa. The Kodak ones if
anything seemed to be vibrant, whereas the Agfa ones tended to look low in
saturation. It was a long time ago now and of course I can't see them now,
but you mentioned Ilford. I do remember using Ilford for a trip to Heathrow
when I was a little person and was rather disappointed by the unnatural
colours they seemed to have. A lack of yellows.
Brian