Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nick Odell[_2_] Nick Odell[_2_] is offline

Default Undated Kodachrome slides ? date

On Sun, 23 Aug 2020 17:32:59 +0100, Andrew
wrote:

On 23/08/2020 17:17, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
I have some undeveloped colour and black and white 127 cartridges from
1967 wonder if they can be developed ?

Where have they been stored ?. If they had been in a deep freeze
in a sealed dry box then they might be ok, else try this place -

https://www.ag-photolab.co.uk/127-fi...sing-125-c.asp

That is a useful recommendation, thank you. I will save it for later.
It is hard to know which businesses are going to stay in business so
it is good to have a choice.

I generally process all my own B&W stuff and either take or send the
colour to Photohippo in Burnley (photohippo.co.uk). The exception
being when we discovered a couple of rolls of undeveloped B&W which
had been taken, years earlier by the other half's late other half and
we decided to let the professionals tackle that one. They did an
excellent job: other half was well pleased and they turned out to have
been photos he had taken only shortly before he had died so they were
especially meaningful.

Nick