Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] ohg...@gmail.com is offline

Default Need Yamaha transformer CX-1000 preamp

T901 sub transformer is open (lightning). I subbed in a 12V control transformer and it works as it should, but it's too big to mount in the confined area. The original transformer is a through the hole PC mount.
Yamaha part number is XA754001 obsolete as of 2008. Anyone have one to sell, or do they know of a close enough sub to fit the board for this model. I don't mind relocating foils or redrilling if I have to but customer prefers to keep it authentic if at all possible. Thanks.