Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Samsung phone write cycle count app?

Mike S wrote:

Are you saying 64 Terrabytes written? That sounds like an awful lot.

It does a bit, maybe TBW calculations should include division by
whatever block size the flash uses?

It's probably more along the lines of what Phil said. Still, too bad
there's no display of the memory stat's.

I don't think number of write cycles is about deliberate slowing down,
it's about reaching the point that writes start failing.

I've heard complaints about Apple deliberately slowing down older
devices, other manufacturers not so much.