Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Casette Tape vs Online Music continuous play

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 21 Aug 2020 00:59:47 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Fri, 21 Aug 2020 00:40:00 -0400, micky wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 20 Aug 2020 20:05:27 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

I used something like this item on a 2002 Highlander.
https://www.amazon.com/Interface-Yom...dp/B0169MV538/

See, this is my problem:

Not Compatible with Factory Navigation System, which I have
1998-2002,Camry
1998-2003,Solara and I have a 2005 Solara

A Solara is much like a Camry, but I guess they used different radios
since the compatible Camry ended a year earlier.

They might have another version that does work but I looked 3 years ago.
I'll look again.... So far, they are all for Hondas.

I think you probably hit the nail on the head. With the factory Nav system
you probably can't do the USB adapter mod.

I really like the map and the GPS, but I will never use the navigation.
For one thing, I can't understand the instructions! And I wonder why
that interferes with the USB//AUX add-on.