Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default What's wrong with the world. (was DIY Dentistry)

On Thu, 20 Aug 2020 20:29:00 +0100, newshound wrote:

On 20/08/2020 09:33, wrote:
On Thursday, 20 August 2020 09:17:10 UTC+1, newshoundÂ* wrote:
I pick them as examples because they came to power in broadly the
same same way as Johnson, Trump, and the other current populists.
They successfully sold a single big lie.

I credit Johnson with more than a single lie.

Trump: less lie, more fantasy.

Owain

Biggest liar was of course Blair

Not even in the also rans

Corbyn didn't lie much.

But that's because he was so ineffectual he didn't do or say much. His
greatest achievement (for his masters) was losing the election so
convincingly.

Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org