Posted to uk.d-i-y
RayL12 RayL12 is offline

Default What's wrong with the world. (was DIY Dentistry)

On 20/08/2020 10:13, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
Yes, I'm not so worried about Johnson, but Trump and some of the extreme
right and left wing folks out there who make boris look like Pudsey bear by
comparison. Some would actually suggest older and disabled people should be
allowed to die.
Brian

Just as growing industry needed workers and therefore allowed for an
increase in population, so there is a need to downsize for a reducing
industry, or, more precisely due to automation, a reducing workforce.

Profiteers are not interested in the well being of people (idle
workforce). The less it has to give to the 'needy' the better.

The UK is never going to out compete the growing industry of other,
greater nations. Meanwhile, we buy cheap from abroad supporting those
other industries?

Many towns have a huge number of people on benefits. This comes at a
cost to the working labour force.

I think it's time many of us who have little or nothing better to do,
focus a little inward and help at a community level in an effort to
soften the blow.

....Ray.