Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Casette Tape vs Online Music continuous play

On 08/19/2020 08:43 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 19 Aug 2020 16:56:58 -0500, Dean Hoffman
wrote:

On 8/19/20 2:22 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
I can already see where this is going with online continuous play. They are going to interrupt it every 3 minutes with commercials. I'll go back to the 1980's casette tapes before this.

Have you tried Tunein? Maybe I'm just used to the ads but it
doesn't seem too bad. They have a commercial free version but I haven't
tried it.

I haven't listened to any broadcast music in my car in 20 years. I
play my own MP3s from a thumb drive and a disk drive before that.

One of the plus points of the car I bought this spring is there's a
direct USB port. The last one required a MP3 player plugged into the aux.