Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum_on_google[_2_] polygonum_on_google[_2_] is offline

Default The cutting of toe nails

On Monday, 17 August 2020 19:56:00 UTC+1, Custos Custodum wrote:

You might want to engage the services of a podiatrist, who will also
check your feet for other potential problems, treat blisters, etc. You
should be able to get this free on the NHS if you have a qualifying
condition such as diabetes.

I have had a few podiatry sessions when I had some health issues that impacted my feet. (No - they did not qualify for "free".) Very pleasant. I just can't quite get myself to pay for them when I can manage to cut my own nails. Mind, maybe I will book a session now I've been thinking about it...