Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cursitor Doom[_4_] Cursitor Doom[_4_] is offline

Default DIY Dentistry

On 18 Aug 2020 17:20:52 GMT, Tim Streater
wrote:

On 18 Aug 2020 at 17:24:07 BST, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

Got a text from my dentist saying aerosol work under the NHS is banned
but if you go private they can do it....would this be correct ? .....

Sure. I had a crown and an implant (started just before lockdown) completed
last month. I've always paid for dentistry in all the countries I've lived
in.

Same here. And when you have to pay for *all* your medical treatment,
not just dentistry, it teaches you to look after yourself properly.