Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default I'm running out of Turbo Ultra screws - are there alternatives?

On 18/08/2020 12:37, RJH wrote:
On 18/08/2020 12:11, Chris Green wrote:
RJH wrote:

snip

(apols for direct reply - who do you get rid of that cursed 'Reply'
button in Thunderbird?!)

Doesn't look like a 'direct reply' to me, it's in the newsgroup as it
should be.

I accidentally replied direct to the poster before posting properly.
Thunderbird has a 'Reply' button that does this - I'd like to get rid of
it.

Right click on the button bar and select customise. Drag the reply
button off the bar and into the palette.

(note there are three flavours of Reply that can reply to group, reply
to group and poster direct, or reply just to poster direct. Only the
first one is much use typically)

--
Cheers,

John.