Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Insulating a chest freezer

On Monday, 17 August 2020 17:30:18 UTC+1, Tim+ wrote:
tabbypurr wrote:
On Monday, 17 August 2020 13:46:04 UTC+1, Tim+ wrote:
tabbypurr wrote:
On Sunday, 16 August 2020 17:05:57 UTC+1, Tim+ wrote:

And how would I know if its any better than the one I have?

use of brain

Do explain then. Which of your superpowers do you use to detect how much
refrigerant loss there has been in a used freezer?

Tim

I don't use any superpowers. I'd rely on the legal contract of sale & the
legal & practical comebacks I'd have.

Excepting yourself obviously, do you know any *other* ****s who would
demand a refund from a charity shop?

Tim

Lol. I don't agree to buy garbage when I purchase from them, and it's not in their interest to sell garbage. You can if you want. As for your judgement of my business relationships with charity shops, you really have no clue what you're talking about.

NT