Posted to uk.d-i-y
Max Demian Max Demian is offline

Default The cutting of toe nails

On 17/08/2020 15:03, williamwright wrote:
On 17/08/2020 13:15, Richard wrote:
On 17/08/2020 13:01, williamwright wrote:
Last night I discovered something that helps a bit in the cutting of
my toe nails. (My problem is that I can't really reach my feet; never
have been able to.) With my left hand I used a strip of metal with a
hook on the end to capture the toe to be dealt with and pull it
towards me. This was extremely painful but it separated that toe from
the others and this cleared the area for the scissors. I can't reach
properly with the scissors though, so I can only do a crude job. I'm
wondering about either making or buying some long range scissors. So
far google has drawn a blank, which makes me think I must be an oddity.

Bill

https://www.google.com/search?q=long...w=1326&bih=640

https://preview.tinyurl.com/longreachtoenail

Blimey! I had no idea.