Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Andrew is offline

Default Met Office weather website funny

On 16/08/2020 14:28, Andrew wrote:
It is finally raining properly in Sussex but I can't
easily use the rain radar on the Met Office website because
the Cookie OK button has no effect, so it blocks the bottom
half of the screen.

The problem occurs with Firefox 79.0 and Edge. I have just
installed the most recent Win10 patches for 1909

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/...date-kb4565351

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/...-net-framework

Could someone else try it ?. https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/

Andrew

Fails on Chrome 84 here. It looks like they are failing to set the
SameSite attribute in their cookie request which the newer version of
Chrome (and probably other Chromium based browsers) is now refusing to
accept on security grounds.