Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default I'm running out of Turbo Ultra screws - are there alternatives?

They are Screwfix own brand.Possibly, the factory was in Wuhan and has
closed.

In article , Brian Gaff \(Sofa\)
wrote:
So the big question, then is, if these were so good for so many things,
why are they discontinued?I would suspect they are not actually
discontinued, just the company you bought them from has decided not to
stock them any more for whatever reason, more likely because the maker
wants dosh up front of a large amount and will only supply those who
order huge amounts and don't delay paying. Brian

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England