Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Joe Biden says all governors should mandate Chinese N-Zero masks for 3 months

On Sun, 16 Aug 2020 12:25:30 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

What's still closed are inside
dining, bars, gyms, large sporting events, large gatherings

That is locked down if you work in any of those industries. Florida
was doing fine until we opened the bars. We are just getting over that
mistake as we speak but it does demonstrate that this virus isn't
going anywhere. The under 40 crowd is really starting to buck and we
are seeing huge gatherings all across the country. I doubt we can
arrest them all and if they are "protesting" we won't arrest any of
them.