Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default Worchester 24i trouble

On 16/08/2020 00:15, Roger Hayter wrote:
Cynic wrote:

https://www.heatingspareparts.com/bo...spc-rsf?page=3

That shows a pipe to the flow swiiitch, but no switch. A bit wrorrying,
perhaps it is part of a larger assembly, such as a heat exchanger?

(Looks at diagrams) Here we are - confusiingly iindexed under "harness
and flow switch"!

https://www.heatingspareparts.com/bo...1209710/219420

I'd test its operation with a multimeter before spending that amount.

I know....just getting a man in...took the photos because even the gas
safe man doesn't know exactly which model I have without seeing
it.....probably cost a fortune..........