Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Hayter[_2_] Roger Hayter[_2_] is offline

Default Worchester 24i trouble

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

On 15/08/2020 23:22, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 15/08/2020 21:35, Fredxx wrote:
On 09/08/2020 12:48:50, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
The boiler at the van here has started acting up today.....sometimes
when you turn the hot water off the flame stays on and you can hear
it boiling the now static water with all sorts of boiling and
gurgling and rattling noises......must be the flow sensor not turning
the boiler flame off.....The problem is intermittant but a pain to
listen to and I am sure it is not doing the boiler any good....any
ideas? .....before I get a man in

Given you don't seem able to lookup up its flow switch assembly you
will definitely need to get someone in to replace this or diagnose the
problem.

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=worcester+24i+parts

had it apart couldn't find it smart arse .....

https://ibb.co/KDQddmF
https://ibb.co/BVT6vxw
https://ibb.co/zS8xB3r
https://ibb.co/gjDXFVC
https://ibb.co/tz6KsLJ
https://ibb.co/7vMGKtD
https://ibb.co/wgMdcrQ
https://ibb.co/Lg2K7HN
https://ibb.co/BykTskr
https://ibb.co/b6JpchH
https://ibb.co/0GRFZYw
https://ibb.co/gMBrbsC
https://ibb.co/wRzqWcB
https://ibb.co/yytjmLv
https://ibb.co/sHr1vJY
https://ibb.co/S6v6MMV
https://ibb.co/sjGVky2
https://ibb.co/qRWpS2Z
https://ibb.co/KDDZgWT
https://ibb.co/FB6CbTK
https://ibb.co/zF0FG1D

so...where is it?

I can't identify it, though there are some blurred things in the
background of https://ibb.co/sjGVky2

Trace the hot water outlet pipe back, through the heat exchanger to
where the mains water comes in. It must be on that. Or give iin and
download the manual?

--

Roger Hayter