Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Joe Biden says all governors should mandate Chinese N-Zero masks for 3 months

On Sun, 16 Aug 2020 05:43:17 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 15 Aug 2020 11:56:17 -0400, FromTheRafters
wrote:

N-Zero wrote :
On 8/15/20 11:14 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
!commie explained on 8/15/2020 :
On 8/15/20 6:44 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Moron's opinions matter, look at how Trump got elected. Many people
still
don't understand the idea behind masks for source control and
respirators
for personal protection - it is even evidenced here in this group.

Every time you buy an N-Zero mask, you're making a contribution to the
Chinese Communist Party. You've been duped.

My ancestors gifted me the best country on the planet and I'm going to
do
my best to keep it that way.

Both of my masks were given to me for free by medical professionals.
They
seem to think that they are helpful in reducing contamination of public
areas.

Who knew!?

Masks were prolly stolen from their employer?

They handed them out at the hospital entrances in clear view of their
employer. That's pretty blatant.

They were also supposed to be used once and deposited in the biohazard
bin but you are still using the same 2.

Doesnt matter when this virus only lasts for days on those.

How much cross contamination can you have in "days"?
New Zealand is trying to blame their cluster on a frozen food box that
was probably on a ship for a week or two.