Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Joe Biden says all governors should mandate Chinese N-Zero masks for 3 months

On Sat, 15 Aug 2020 13:24:01 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 08/15/2020 09:29 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Follow the CDC's recommendations. It's not just a good idea, it is the
law in some places. That would work for me, but what about the
enthralled followers of Trump? They trust InfoWars over CDC or any other
legit authoritative source.

Follow the bouncing ball... The FDA has decided non-contact temperature
measurements are not a useful diagnostic tool and may miss 50% of
infected people. Will the CDC follow suit or go their own way? Then
there is WHO over in the peanut gallery.

Then there is the new study that the neck gaiters and bandannas that are
popular around here are literally worse than nothing for 'source control'.

I think someone here said that ;-)
Yet most said a bandana was fine, all said better than nothing..

With no standards there is no science. What is a mask?
The things called surgical masks we see at Costco usually say "Not
medical equipment" right on the box because they are not made to any
standard either.