Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Joe Biden says all governors should mandate Chinese N-Zero masks for 3 months

On Sat, 15 Aug 2020 13:13:58 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 08/15/2020 04:39 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
rbowman explained on 8/14/2020 :
On 08/14/2020 08:03 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Ed Pawlowski explained on 8/14/2020 :
On 8/13/2020 8:07 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
After serious thinking devnull wrote :
Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden called for governors to
implement mask mandates for the next three months, saying that doing
so would save 40,000 Americans' lives.

"Could save..." would have been a better choice of words IMO.

"Every single American should be wearing a mask when they're outside
for the next three months as a minimum,"

Why outside? and why only single Americans?

Okay, I was just kidding about the 'single' thing, but outside I am
nowhere near anybody and will not be wearing a mask.

Most of us know he meant outside the home among others.

Oh, the old "well, you know what I meant" defense for lazy language.

We also know that Trump stirred up **** to say it was going to be a
Presidential edict which it is not. Biden clearly stated governors.

A public speaker should not leave it up to individual interpretation, he
or she should state explicitly what is meant. This 'off the cuff' stuff
is great fodder for the opposition, he should have a speechwriter
working for him if he wants to win.

The authors on the bible, the constitution. and other documents didn't
do a great job so you can't blame Ol' Joe.

I'm not blaming Joe, I'm suggesting his 'off the cuff' remarks are not
helping him.

Yeah, but 'off the cuff' is Joe. They used to be amusing if a little
weird at times but they're starting to become troubling. I don't know if
his campaign can keep him on script.

The debates will be a food fight. I may actually record these, just
for the clips. ;-)