Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Joe Biden says all governors should mandate Chinese N-Zero masks for 3 months

On 08/15/2020 01:25 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
At my local hospital they used to have a tent set-up for COVID-19
testing off to the side in the rear parking lot. Now they have the
entire back parking lot blocked off so only those there for tests can go
back there. That is where there used to be really convenient parking for
access to the Cancer Center entrance where I go.

I think they moved the local test center from the fairgrounds to
someplace more suitable. I haven't paid much attention since you don't
go there unless you're symptomatic and vetted by a health care provider.
That blows a hole in the asymptomatic thing but with limited kits and
turn around times of at least a week, what are you going to do?