Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey Commander Kinsey is offline

Default Face mask bull****

On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 16:45:36 +0100, Ophelia wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message newsp.0ohlb2h3wdg98l@glass...

On Sat, 18 Jul 2020 04:47:47 +0100, AK wrote:

On Monday, July 13, 2020 at 6:56:37 AM UTC-5, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 12:49:48 +0100, Jim GM4DHJ ...
wrote:

On 13/07/2020 12:20, Commander Kinsey wrote:
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/s...-a4486941.html

Mandatory masks in Scotland, **** that for a game of soldiers. Just
how
far will sheeple go to follow petty rules from the government. This
is
like some kind of crazy religion.

I have no idea where to buy one. And how do I go into the shop to buy
one when I don't have one? She really hasn't thought this through. She
can go **** herself, I won't be wearing a mask anywhere.

"It comes as the death toll in Scotland rose by one to 2,487.
Ms Sturgeon said 18,264 people have tested positive for the virus, up
by
five from 18,259 the previous day."

So there's only ONE person dying a day in Scotland and she's bothering
with all this ****?

ROFL! "Ms" Sturgeon. Couldn't get anyone to marry you eh? P.S.
Scotland
ain't a country, we voted no to independance you stupid fish!

makes me feel safer even if it doesn't ....

Even if you catch it, there's **** all chance of you dying. 80% of
people are naturally immune and don't show any symptoms (from a study
done on a cruise liner where everyone had been subjected to it), of the
remaining 20%, only 5% die. So that's a 1% chance of death even if you
happen to meet someone with it and they sneeze all over you. Not worth
worrying about. I don't wear a seatbelt, I don't stick to speed limits,
and I won't wear a mask. People need to grow some balls.

I don't wear a seatbelt, I don't stick to speed limits, and I won't wear
a mask.

Since you are so "safe", please give me your name and I will take out a
life insurance policy on you for $1,000,000.

You are a future Darwin Awards candidate.

:-)

And you're a pathetic sissy who worries about the unlikely. There are two
ways to live life, boring and safe, or fast and dangerous and exciting.

===

Fine, but you won't get into a shop up here in Scotland now without a
mask. It is the law now g

I'm in Scotland. Some shops don't let me in, some do. Guess which ones get my custom?