Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default Joe Biden says all governors should mandate Chinese N-Zero masks for 3 months

On Sat, 15 Aug 2020 15:49:43 -0400, Roger Oveur
wrote:

On 8/15/2020 3:17 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 08/15/2020 09:56 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
N-Zero wrote :
On 8/15/20 11:14 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
!commie explained on 8/15/2020 :
On 8/15/20 6:44 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Moron's opinions matter, look at how Trump got elected. Many people
still don't understand the idea behind masks for source control and
respirators for personal protection - it is even evidenced here in
this group.

Every time you buy an N-Zero mask, you're making a contribution to
the Chinese Communist Party.* You've been duped.

My ancestors gifted me the best country on the planet and I'm going
to do my best to keep it that way.

Both of my masks were given to me for free by medical professionals.
They seem to think that they are helpful in reducing contamination of
public areas.

Who knew!?

Masks were prolly stolen from their employer?

They handed them out at the hospital entrances in clear view of their
employer. That's pretty blatant.

The VA office down the street has a couple of people at the entrance with the questionnaires and masks. They're under the portico but I wonder what they'll do come winter.

This fake virus will magically disappear in about 80 days.

You're probably giving Biden more credit than he deserves. Trump has the
country in a very deep hole and it's going to take a while to dig out.