Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Joe Biden says all governors should mandate Chinese N-Zero masks for 3 months

wrote in message
On Fri, 14 Aug 2020 19:55:26 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 08/14/2020 11:35 AM, wrote:
The stupidity is thinking that if everyone just wore a mask for 3
months this virus would just go away.
I know Rod and Trader like to point to islands and autocratic states
and say "see masks work" but they ignore the fact that they
effectively closed their borders and forced EVERYONE crossing those
borders into government enforces quarantine before the virus had a
chance to take hold. We can't even start to enforce our borders, much
less quarantine people at the point of a government gun. We couldn't
even hold off the cruise ships full of Covid victims.

The Dictator of New Zealand is frantically trying to blame their new
outbreak on frozen chicken parts.

The last I heard

Then you need a new hearing aid, bad.

was one dock worker

The index case isnt known and it isnt known
if it was a dock worker or someone from one
of the quarantine hotels either yet.

who managed to infect 280 people by the
time they figured out they had a problem.

Another bare faced lie. It is nothing like 280
who have tested positive yet. Just 17 in fact.

They rounded them all up and tossed them in one of the empty hotels.

Another pig ignorant lie.

They just hope they got them all.

It isnt hope, they are testing known contacts.

That is the problem with contact tracing. A guy might not
be willing to admit to his outside lover with his wife listening.

But they will show up as infected later, stupid.