Posted to alt.home.repair
!commie !commie is offline

Default Joe Biden says all governors should mandate Chinese N-Zero masks for 3 months

On 8/15/20 6:44 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Moron's opinions matter, look at how Trump got elected. Many people still don't understand the idea behind masks for source control and respirators for personal protection - it is even evidenced here in this group.

Every time you buy an N-Zero mask, you're making a contribution to the Chinese Communist Party.* You've been duped.

My ancestors gifted me the best country on the planet and I'm going to do my best to keep it that way.