Posted to alt.home.repair
%%[_2_] %%[_2_] is offline

Default Joe Biden says all governors should mandate Chinese N-Zero masks for 3 months

"rbowman" wrote in message
On 08/14/2020 09:23 PM, %% wrote:

"rbowman" wrote in message
On 08/14/2020 11:35 AM, wrote:
The stupidity is thinking that if everyone just wore a mask for 3
months this virus would just go away.
I know Rod and Trader like to point to islands and autocratic states
and say "see masks work" but they ignore the fact that they
effectively closed their borders and forced EVERYONE crossing those
borders into government enforces quarantine before the virus had a
chance to take hold. We can't even start to enforce our borders, much
less quarantine people at the point of a government gun. We couldn't
even hold off the cruise ships full of Covid victims.

The Dictator of New Zealand

She isnt a dictator, its all approved by parliament
and she has delayed suspending parliament for
their current election so parliament can do what
needs to be done with the new outbreak.

is frantically trying to blame their new outbreak on frozen chicken
parts.

Bull**** she is.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2020...ood-packaging/

That’s isnt trying to blame that, and nothing desperate about it.

It obviously matters if the outbreak is due to that
so far not observed way of infection getting into
the country or if its actually due to a failure of the
quarantine of people arriving in the country like
say someone becoming infectious much later
than usual. after the quarantine time had expired.

Particularly when you can use the virus genetics
to work out where the infection came from you
can then stop it happening again.,

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKCN25801P

Whatever.