Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Joe Biden says all governors should mandate Chinese N-Zero masks for 3 months

wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Aug 2020 19:33:09 -0400, devnull wrote:

Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden called for governors to implement
mask mandates for the next three months, saying that doing so would save
40,000 Americans' lives.

"Every single American should be wearing a mask when they're outside for
the next three months as a minimum," the former vice president told
reporters after he and his running mate, California Sen. Kamala Harris,
received a briefing on the pandemic from public health experts.

Wearing masks, he said, "is going to get our kids back to school sooner
and safer" and would "get our businesses back long-term."

"Look, this is America. Be a patriot," Biden said in a message directed at
those resistant to wearing masks. "Protect your fellow citizens. Step up.
Do the right thing."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPpcf_vgU1Q

(Story from CNN so it's gospel_4)

The stupidity is thinking that if everyone just wore
a mask for 3 months this virus would just go away.

Having fun thrashing that straw man ?

I know Rod and Trader like to point to islands and autocratic states

Another bare faced lie with Austria alone.

and say "see masks work"

I have never ever said anything of the sort you lying arsehole.

but they ignore the fact that they effectively closed
their borders and forced EVERYONE crossing those
borders into government enforces quarantine
before the virus had a chance to take hold.

Another bare faced lie with Austria alone.

We can't even start to enforce our borders,

Another bare faced lie.

much less quarantine people at the point of a government gun.

There is no govt gun involved you pathetic excuse for a lying bull****
artist.

We couldn't even hold off the cruise ships full of Covid victims.

Another bare faced lie.