al

Default Help - bathroom fitting information needed!?

"none none" wrote in message
AFAIK none of the big boys emply their own fitters, inc. B&Q, Homebase,

MFI,
etc. They merely sub-contract the work, although they are your port of

call
should things go wrong (which is good). I have two joiners friends who fit
kitchen/bedrooms for MFI and B&Q. As a guide, when MFI charge you £1000

for
fitting a kitchen, they get around £700 for their efforts (2 day work for

2
people), and the rest goes to MFI.

Interesting rates. You think it's about a 2 day job for a bathroom too?
Needs a plumber, an electrician and a tiler ... which I suppose is similar
to a kitchen!