Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Joe Biden says all governors should mandate Chinese N-Zero masksfor 3 months

On Friday, August 14, 2020 at 7:49:20 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/13/2020 8:07 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
After serious thinking devnull wrote :
Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden called for governors to
implement mask mandates for the next three months, saying that doing
so would save 40,000 Americans' lives.

"Could save..." would have been a better choice of words IMO.

"Every single American should be wearing a mask when they're outside
for the next three months as a minimum,"

Why outside? and why only single Americans?

Okay, I was just kidding about the 'single' thing, but outside I am
nowhere near anybody and will not be wearing a mask.

Most of us know he meant outside the home among others.

We also know that Trump stirred up **** to say it was going to be a
Presidential edict which it is not. Biden clearly stated governors.

+1

This continuing disaster will provide Biden an opportunity to do more of
this, go on record saying what he would be doing. Biden on the right track,
cool, calm, factual, science and health based, presidential, while Trump
hysterically flails around, blowing in the wind, like one of those
inflatable outdoor Halloween clowns.