Posted to uk.d-i-y
Theo[_3_] Theo[_3_] is offline

Default FTTS (Fibre to the shed)

wrote:
Having had another look in the bay of the flea, flat CAT7 patch leads seem to be pretty much immune to bend radius issues.

I might go for one of them.

I'd look carefully, because some flat cables aren't actually twisted pair.
They get away with it as a patch cable because they're short and they aren't
up to spec, but you won't notice if only a few packets are being lost.

Also beware ebay and friends, where they just make up a bigger number to make
them look better without actually being up to spec. I'd buy from a
reputable supplier.[1]

Theo

[1]
https://www.comtecdirect.co.uk/ is where my most recent cabling stuff
came from, but there are lots of others like that