Posted to uk.d-i-y
Another John Another John is offline

Default Does what it says on the can

In article ,
JohnP wrote:

Needed some floor paint for the garage - I don't keep a car in there -
but was frustrated by the dust when I swept it - last painted in 1988.

Bought some Ronseal Diamond Hard Floor Paint today. I later ralised that
it was quite expensive as it was not such a large can as I could have
got at Screwfix (they were out of stock)

Realised it felt very watery as I shook the can.

Got it home and gave it a stir and used an old roller and tray -
expecting to throw them away.

It went on so easy. At the end of the job, I though I will just give the
roller a go at cleaning it - and the paint washed off more readily than
emulsion - same with the tray.

Coverage was good and within an hour I could walk on it with no
tackiness.

Seems amazing so far.

Thanks for that! Unsolicited recommendations are always useful!

John