Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default ?Q?_ACLU_Says_N.Y._Attorney_General=e2=80=99s_ Suit_Target?=?Q?ing_NRA_Is_‘Political_Hit_Job=e2=80=99 ?=

On 08/13/2020 05:44 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 8/13/20 6:08 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 6:41:11 PM UTC-4, A noiseless patient
Spider wrote:
https://www.oann.com/keene-aclu-says...itical-hit-job

'Keene: ACLU says N.Y. attorney generals suit targeting NRA is
€˜political hit job

Who is Keene? He's the former head of the American Conservative Union,
not the ACLU. There may be truth to it, the ACLU has supported the NRA
before and they should this time too, but once again, thanks for showing
how OANN reports the "news". Sadly, trumpets fall for it, while claiming
that other news organizations are the ones with fake news.

One of the first articles I ran across said Governor Cuomo
threatened banks and other lenders dealing with the NRA. It was dated
August 25, 2018. The ACLU filed suit backing the NRA the day before.

I'll be damned! You never know which way that frog is going to jump.