Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Panel off meter?

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 13 Aug 2020 07:48:45 -0400, FromTheRafters
wrote:

micky laid this down on his screen :
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 12 Aug 2020 01:14:01 +0000, Trevor Lee
Jennings m wrote:

So I have a stilited house. The floor sealed with spray foam Insulation, and
sealed with hardiplank. At the meter, I have a disconnect after it, then
goes into the house. I am wanting to run 3 basic outlets for small draw, and
one outlet for a 110v plug and play hot tub I have downstairs. It would be a
pain to run new wire from upstairs in the house, and feed it downstairs
somehow. My question is, could I tie into the disconnect I have downstairs,
and put another panel next to it so I can run new servises for downstairs?
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/py
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/pz

I can't answer your electrical question, but is your house a stilted
house?

Unless Trevor was lying in the first sentence, yes.

He said, I have a stilited house. I was checking if that's the same as
stilted.