Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default Dawn Butler MP

On 13/08/2020 11:15, T i m wrote:
On Thu, 13 Aug 2020 10:31:05 +0100, "michael adams"
wrote:

"T i m" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 19:03:16 +0100, "michael adams"
wrote:

Which isn't to say that they should all be dealt with in the same way.
Obviously were the Cheif Constable or the chaiirman of the police
committee to be seen running into a copse, while still highly suspicious
its doubtful the matter would be investgated any further.

Quite ... and just the same as my case then.

Indeed. The police pull you over and ask you to explain what you were
doing.

Yup, they did.

Unfortunately, after 10 minutes they explain they have to answer
an urgent call from H.Q. and just wander off.

Nope, after I answered their questions as quickly, as possible

Yeah, right.