Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 58% of Police Support Black Lives Matter - POLL

On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 20:19:14 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfCLr9NbJPw

Both of them are as fast as any switchblade I've ever had. For that
matter I've been flicking knives open since high school so I'm not too
slow with my Cold Steel Recon I, Spyderco police, Buck, or even my high
school favorite, the Mercator cat knife.

I can flip a Buck knife open, even my 112 but I learned with the good
old stiletto. It was just one of my dubious skills I got in High
School, along with moonshining and lock picking.