Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default 58% of Police Support Black Lives Matter - POLL

On 08/12/2020 10:52 AM, wrote:
BTW the way I was told, most people shot themselves re-holstering with
their finger on the trigger.

Some have managed to snag the Glock trigger on the holster, another
piece of equipment, or even the draw string on a windbreaker. That's
what i like about grip safeties. You really have to go out of your way
to depress it while holstering.

That said, when I was playing around with USPSA I sometimes had a rubber
band on my .45. Even with the speed bump I wouldn't always catch it when
I was shooting left handed. No problem right handed.