TonyK

Default Tonight's Property Ladder, Channel 4

wrote in message
In article , TonyK

wrote:
And then they had to sell their own property to pay for the mismanaged
extra work they thought essential - ha bloody ha! Three weeks with
friends? How could anyone have stood them for three days?

[...]
Its just frustrating to watch a people lose money on what could have been

reasonable proposition. Still, its easy to say when you've "gone through

the
mill". First time round we all make mistakes.

But this was their 3rd development in the area (see www.channel4.com)!

Zane.

3rd! How on earth did they get past their 1st!

Assuming they got "better" as they went on I'd love to have seen their 1st
attempt LOL