Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default 58% of Police Support Black Lives Matter - POLL

On 08/11/2020 10:22 AM, wrote:
A few months convinced me driving a truck was not going to be a career
for me.

It has it's moments. One advantage is I could clean out the truck in
November and go to Arizona. Come April when it starts getting hot in AZ
I'd go back north, throw my stuff in another truck and I was good to go.

A friend who also had a computer background explained it succinctly. You
pick up a load, you deliver the load, the job is done. Right now I'm
working with a code base that is dragging at least a twenty year tail
behind it. Stuff I did 15 years ago comes back to bite me.